Verre Blanc Candle Refill
Ready to extend the life of your candle? We now offer candle refills!!! Keep your home smelling divine using the same vessel while also reducing waste.
When you finish your candle, simply clean it out and pop in the candle refill. You can try a new scent or refill your favorites. The refills are custom fit for our Verre Blanc vessels.
Our mantra "Less Junk More Good" runs throughout our product range. Our new candle refills are another step in our journey to being a more sustainable brand. Hand-poured with our proprietary coconut wax, eco cotton wicks, and minimal recyclable packaging.
Due to the nature of the soft wax and hand-pour techniques appearance may vary.
How to use:
Effortlessly refill your candle with these easy steps.
Step 1 | Clean your used candle glass with warm water. Remove the old candle by wiping warmed wax or scraping it out with a popsicle stick. Alternatively, you can place the candle in a freezer for an hour and then remove the leftover wax.
Step 2 | Use a lighter or match to slightly melt the bottom of the candle refill where the base of the metal wick holder is. This will ensure the wick sticks to your glass and doesn’t slide around towards the end
Step 3 | Pop the candle refill into the clean glass and enjoy your new candle! (refill no more than 3 times as your vessel can wear down over time)
Sold individually. The Emanate Candle Refill is a custom fit for our Verre Blanc Candle.
Please note: When lit candle refill melts to a pool so you must be sure to insert it into the Verre Blanc vessel before lighting. This is NOT suitable for a pillar candle.
Information & Candle Safety
BY MAKING THIS PURCHASE
I accept responsibility for candle care and will follow FDA regulations and candle safety guidelines
- Candles are natural coconut wax blend and clean burning.
- Scents are produced by a high-quality fragrance house corporation that follows strict IRFA testing to ensure that none of the ingredients are toxic or harmful in any way.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting
- Trim the wick to one-quarter inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
- Follow the 2-foot rule - don't place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains, or anything flammable.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans, and any air currents.
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container.
- Place burning candles at least 3 inches apart from one another
- A burning candle should not be used as a nightlight.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
- Don’t burn a candle down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains in the container.