Pear + Yuzu
Each Verre Blanc Candle is hand-poured in our 14oz opulent white glass vessel.
Choose from our selection of scents designed to promote relaxation, boost energy levels, or center your mind. Adorned with or without hand-selected crystals that slowly reveal themselves as the candle burns down.
All candles and are made individually one at a time to ensure you receive a highly scented product each and every time! We suggest allowing an additional 4-5 days before lighting for optimal scent throw.
Want to extend the life of your Verre Blanc? Check out our custom-fit candle refills that can. be used up to 3 times,
70+ hr burn time
Pear + Yuzu - drier, lighter, and sweeter than that of lemon, with which it blends wonderfully with our lush pear blossom and fruit.
Information & Candle Safety
BY MAKING THIS PURCHASE
I accept responsibility for candle care and will follow FDA regulations and candle safety guidelines
I understand the crystal in the candle must be removed once it begins to be exposed to the wax.
The description provided about crystals and stone is for information purposes only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
- Candles are natural coconut wax blend and clean burning.
- Scents are produced by a high-quality fragrance house corporation that follows strict IRFA testing to ensure that none of the ingredients are toxic or harmful in any way.
- Crystals are ethically sourced, real, and natural
- The description provided about crystals and stone is for information purposes only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- Trim the wick to one-quarter inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
- Follow the 2-foot rule - don't place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans, and any air currents.
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container.
- Place burning candles at least 3 inches apart from one another
- A burning candle should not be used as a nightlight.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains in the container.