Cozy Weather Mood Maxi Tealights
The BlissMood Maxi Tealight set is the perfect way to try one of our candle fragrances before you invest in a larger size. Larger than the average tealight, they are perfect for setting the aromatic ambiance and for making a room feel warmer and more inviting!
Inspired by our full candle range, with color hues, botanicals, and crystals.
Our BlissMood Tealights are made out of eco-friendly polycarbonate; it’s fully recyclable and made from a natural resource.
Per order (set of 4) BlissMood Tealights 10+ hr burn time
Cozy Weather -Italian orange, sweet orange, patchouli, vanilla
Information & Candle Safety
Non-toxic, recyclable polycarbonate -safe for the environment! Each cup holds 1-1/2 oz of wax, which will yield a 10-12 hour burn. Made with our proprietary coconut wax blend.
BY MAKING THIS PURCHASE
I understand I am responsible for adhering to candle safety and proper candle care.
- Candles are natural coconut wax blend and clean burning.
- Scents are produced by a high-quality fragrance house corporation that follows strict IRFA testing to ensure that none of the ingredients are toxic or harmful in any way.
- Crystals and botanicals are ethically sourced, real, and natural
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting
- Trim the wick to one-quarter inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
- Follow the 2-foot rule - don't place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains, or anything flammable.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans, and any air currents.
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container.
- Place burning candles at least 3 inches apart from one another
- A burning candle should not be used as a nightlight.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains in the container.