Crystal Bliss Aromatic Candle
Balance your space with the Crystal Bliss Aromatic Candle. The wonderful benefits of aromatherapy candles and crystals are amazing!
These long-lasting candles are such a thought-provoking symbol: as they shine, they gradually reveal a crystal within. Hand-selected crystals such as healing amethyst, self-love rose quartz, howlite for temperament, and more!
The crystal is revealed, you can be tucked away or displayed it in your home as an inspiring reminder.
Our candles contain lead-free cotton wicks premium phthalate-free fragrance and coconut wax, and essential oils to create a sustainable, long-burning, wonderful-smelling candle. 8 oz candle 35+ hr burn time
Ambiance - unscented beautiful addition to your life, pure coconut wax blend candle
Bambou - black musk, bamboo foliage, aloe, lemongrass, green floral
Bergamot Breeze - bergamot, lemon, ozone sea breeze
Chantilly Lace - chamomile, saffron, white tea, vetiver
Citrus Bae - Kalamansi lime, green tea, citrus, soft musk
Fig + Honey - Mediterranean fig vanilla bean, wildflower honey
Lavender Luxe - Bulgarian lavender, sweetgrass, verbena, juniper wood
Day Spa - eucalyptus leaf, camphor, santal, white wood
Roam - bergamot, amber, vanilla, juniper berries, pepper
Velvet Rose - plum, cumin, vanilla, labdanum, black rose
Sage Blanc - earthy sage, citrus rind, pink grapefruit
Sahara- musk, amber, violet, magnolia, cedarwood
Information & Candle Safety
BY MAKING THIS PURCHASE
I accept responsibility for candle care and will follow FDA regulations and candle safety guidelines
I understand the crystal in the candle must be removed once it begins to be exposed from the wax.
The description provided about crystals and stone is for information purposes only and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
- Candles are natural coconut wax blend and clean burning.
- Scents are produced by a high-quality fragrance house corporation that follows strict IRFA testing to ensure that none of the ingredients are toxic or harmful in any way.
- Crystals are ethically sourced, real, and natural
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting
- Trim the wick to one-quarter inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
- Follow the 2-foot rule - don't place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains, or anything flammable.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans, and any air currents.
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container.
- Place burning candles at least 3 inches apart from one another
- A burning candle should not be used as a nightlight.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains in the container.