The wonderful benefits of aromatherapy candles are amazing!
14 oz White Glass Tumbler 60+ hr burn time
Pear + Yuzu
Spa (Eucalyptus blend)
Agave Fresca (fresh mint agave subtle notes of vetiver)
Information & Candle Safety
BY MAKING THIS PURCHASE
- Candles are natural coconut wax blend and clean burning.
- Scents are produced by a high-quality fragrance house corporation that follows strict IRFA testing to ensure that none of the ingredients are toxic or harmful in any way.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting
- Trim the wick to one-quarter inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
- Follow the 2 foot rule - don't place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container.
- Place burning candles at least 3 inches apart from one another
- A burning candle should not be used as a nightlight.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains in the container.