Al Fresco Citron(ella) Candle
Our grassy citronella balanced with eucalyptus, lemongrass and a hint of mint poured in a classic salsa jar.
Enjoy your outdoor gatherings.. This candle creates the perfect ambiance for alfresco entertaining while keeping unwanted guests away.
Pink Citron(ella) (grapefruit)
Evergreen Citron(ella) (juniper, fir, pine)
Eco wick, hand-poured coconut wax, 11 oz 60+ hr burn time
BY MAKING THIS PURCHASE
I understand I am responsible for adhering to candle safety, and proper candle care.
- Candles are natural coconut wax blend and clean burning.
- Scents are produced by a high-quality fragrance house corporation that follows strict IRFA testing to ensure that none of the ingredients are toxic or harmful in any way.
- Crystals and botanicals are ethically sourced, real, and natural
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting
- Trim the wick to one-quarter inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
- Follow the 2-foot rule - don't place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains, or anything flammable.
- Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container.
- Place burning candles at least 3 inches apart from one another
- A burning candle should not be used as a nightlight.
- A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains in the container.